How can we help you?
- Operating Instructions Service Software IRMA-A21-Windows
- IRMA MATRIX Configuration Tool manual
- IRMA MATRIX connect to service PC
- IRMA MATRIX Visualization Tool manual
- IRMA MATRIX installation manual Ethernet architecture
- Installation Manual IRMA MATRIX - Door Contact (Option)
- Installation Manual IRMA MATRIX - CAN
- IRMA TestRide user instructions
If you require documentation or service software for discontinued IRMA products (IRMA 3D, IRMA BASIC or IRMA ADVANCED), please contact us at email@example.com.
In order to be able to rely on the high quality of iris-GmbH when returning goods, we have established an RMA process (Return Material Authorization).
Please note the following information for smooth processing
The RMA number must also be noted on the shipping carton.
Please note that we cannot process returns without an RMA number or with incomplete information and may return them if necessary.
The shipment must be paid for and insured. iris accepts no liability for loss or damage to the device.
For the calculation of the customs value in the case of normal wear and tear, a reduction in value of 15 % per year to the original value must be applied.
The processing time of a return until the first feedback is usually two weeks.
A credit note must first be discussed with your iris sales representative, unless otherwise agreed or recommended.
Please note that we charge a restocking fee of 25 % of the original value of the goods, unless otherwise agreed with your IRIS contact person.
If it is not a recognized warranty case, we charge an inspection fee of 100 EUR per device.